Non-Profit Strategy and Tranings, every 4th Saturday of the month
We offer grant writing sessions and will work closely with you to meet the needs of your organization. We truly understand how important funding is to meeting your goals.
We offer the information you need to make a strategic and winning proposal.
Three month sessions and includes materials needed.
Donate/Payment button below!
Facilitates workshops and training sessions
We teach you to create a business plan package to secure funding and/or expansion of your non-profit or small business.
Six week series Female CEO's in the Spotlight. Interviewing business owners on blogtalkradio.com/icw
Our approach is simple: we understand that parenting is never easy and while many parents are trying to teach their children to fly, they are functioning with broken wings themselves. In our 8 week program we help parents understand what it means to parent authentically or the healthy parenting.
"Authentic parenting" is a transformation process that requires parents to push past all struggles and misunderstandings of former parenting experiences and allows them to learn new skills, instill knowledge and empowerment training to emerge into a new creature aka an "authentic parent".
Introduction – Broken Wings: Our training session begins with a five question survey to gauge where each parent is and to help him or her understand what “authentic parenting” is. After the survey, we elaborate on what “broken wings” means and let them know that, by the end of the program, each will receive new wings to fly along with a certificate of completion.
1. The Child in Me: This interactive session reveals how one’s parenting has impacted their child rearing habits and methods.
2.Conquering the Giant: This session provides hands on examples of parent-child conflict at home and school and how to deal with a strong willed child.
3. My Own Story: This hands on, creative writing workshop will allow parents and children to use pictures, poems and letters to write their own story. The culmination of this project will result in a manuscript or paperback book being produced to represent each family. Parents will receive the printed form upon graduation of the course.
4. Food & Conversation: Powerful, transformative conversations and social engagements centered around food. This hands on, interactive lesson will teach parents how to prepare simple, healthy meals and skillfully initiate conversation to connect with their child and discover any problems or issues plaguing his or her school or personal life.
5. The Parent Code (Mind your Thinking/Building Confidence & Character): We all can remember things that were said in our childhood that left a lasting impression. Some of the words still hurt until this day and planted seeds of fear and doubt. This session will delve into the fragile psyche of a child and illustrate how to avoid inflicting emotional, mental and
psychological harm as a result of abusive or inappropriate language. Parents will be taught the art of persuasive language and positive reinforcement to produce the desired response from their child. Information gathered from previous sessions, especially Session 1, will be used to show how a parent’s past experiences may negatively impact their child.
6. Darkness to Light (Understanding Abuse): Facilitators for this national child sexual abuse prevention program will educate adults about the steps they can take to prevent, recognize and react responsibly to the reality of child sexual abuse. Other forms of abuse will also be discussed including what abuse is and is not. Parents will learn subtle ways that they may be unknowingly abusing their children.
7. Coloring Outside the Lines (Empowering the special needs child): while this session will highlight parents of special needs children, or children with disabilities, it will also highlight the need to let children “march to the beat of their own drum”. This session will include topics like inclusion and how parents can deal with the differences of their children and techniques and resources available to facilitate this process. Parents will be taught how to shift the focus from “what did I do wrong” to acceptance, strength and power to help his or her child thrive despite the circumstances, limitations or challenges.
8. The Space I’m In (Creating a Learning Environment at Home): Budget cuts, teacher staff shortages and crowded classrooms add to the fact that education must be extended at home. Parents will be taught simple techniques and methods that can be implemented immediately to create a home learning environment that does not require copious amounts of time or place a strain on limited resources.
A transformation ceremony/graduation where parents who have completed the program will “earn their wings” and certificate of completion. During this event, parents will receive a post survey to evaluate the program and provide contact information for future evaluations.
Please note that all programs are tailored and structured to fit the needs and desired goals of each client. A pre-work session is held to complete goal setting and determine the work needed to achieve the chosen outcomes.
Please answer the question as honestly as possible. To sign up for the next session contact us by e-mail or give us a call.
1.What do you believe authentic parenting is?
2.What would authentic parenting look like to you?
3.What has been your greatest struggle as a parent?
4.What do you need to do to help your child succeed educational wise?
5.What resources are missing that would be helpful for you at home and at school.
Just click on the link below to order only include shipping if you want book mailed to you.
This book was created to help you define who you are, to follow your dreams and clarify your plans for your future.